7.5.12

My first blog/Mi primer blog

Hi all! This is Boel talking. I was going to start guest blogging here. There are too few cats who blogs. Because I have great ambitions for my blogging, I write in both English and Spanish. I need as a way to vent my thoughts. Elias and Nellie are so bad at listening.

We cats know a lot of other bloggers who do not know. Here are three things:
  • We know how it feels to have to go to the bathroom in a sandbox. Sometimes dizzy sand around a while trying to make the most natural. Then it may happen that one sneeze.
  • We know how it feels to sleep in a box of underwear. It's great!
  • We know how to wagging the ears. There you are!
So, it may be all for today. My cat life and related concerns, you will be able to follow here. Last but not least, you get a picture of me.

/Boel

Hola a todos! Esto se Boel hablando. Iba a iniciar los blogs invitados aquí. Hay muy pocos gatos que los blogs. Porque yo tengo grandes ambiciones para mi blog, escribo en Inglés y Español. Necesito como una forma de dar rienda suelta a mis pensamientos. Elías y Nellie son tan malas para escuchar.

Nosotros, los gatos saben un montón de otros bloggers que no saben. Aquí hay tres cosas:
  • Sabemos cómo se siente al tener que ir al baño en un entorno limitado. A veces la arena alrededor de un mareado al tratar de hacer lo más natural. Entonces puede ocurrir que un estornudo.
  • Sabemos cómo se siente al dormir en una caja de ropa interior. ¡Es genial!
  • Sabemos cómo moviendo las orejas. Ahí lo tienes!
Así, puede ser todo por hoy.Mi vida de gato y otras cuestiones conexas, usted será capaz de seguir aquí. Por último, pero no menos importante, se obtiene una imagen de mí.
/Boel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar